DCS 12V 200AH SLIM LINE (LITHIUM ION)
FREE DELIVERY TO ALL MAJOR CITIES ON ORDERS OVER $350
12V 200AH Lithium Ion Battery | Deep Cycle | Engine Starting
DCS Batteries are the ideal drop in replacement & upgrade from AGM, Gel or other lead acid batteries for any application. DCS gives you the ability to upgrade your current batteries to lithium ion technology that can deliver a minimum of 2500 cycles and has tremendous advantages in weight, performance, reliability and service life compared to that of traditional lead acid batteries.
Backed by a 5 year replacement warranty.
FREE delivery to all major cities in Australia.
These batteries now feature our comprehensive Bluetooth System available on both Android and Apple operating systems shows a lot of cool things. These slim line DCS batteries are ideal for utes, dual cabs and for squeezing in between drawers and in campers. Why not run your entire vehicle from one of these as they provide 1200 LCA’s so will start even the largest of diesel engines. An amazing battery technology that can do it all.
– Cell status showing real time cell balancing operation
– BMS MOSFET temperature ( great info when your winching or running a large inverting load or your trolling motor to know how hard your pushing the electronics ).
– SOC% using Hall effect sensing (battery must be fully cycled to calibrate on initial use)
– Battery pack voltage and cycle count
– Amp meter – showing charge and discharge current
– Connectivity distance up to 20 meters
Now there is no need to install expensive battery monitors or shunts in boats, campers or vehicles. You have all the info you need at your finger tip.
DCS 12V lithium batteries feature a 65V BMS and so are designed for not only parallel connections but also series connections. Making them an ideal drop in replacement upgrade battery solution for any existing 24V systems.
DCS 12V Lithium Benefits – AGM Vs LFP (LiFePO4)
– 3 times more usable storage
– 6 times the service life
– 66 Kilograms lighter
Why do DCS 12V lithium batteries charge easier and faster than AGM’s?
Why don’t you need a DC-DC charger with DCS 12V lithium batteries?